We have been continuously monitoring reports from the CDC, WHO, and the Oregon state and US guidelines. After careful consideration we have decided to delay opening until further notice. We will be CLOSED all of March and April and will continue to monitor the situation. We feel this is the right decision for the health and safety of both our team members and visitors.
We will update this site as we make decisions concerning May.
Thank you for helping us prevent the spread of COVID-19.